20 words I’ve choose to describe my personal development and changes during my experience of the MKE (Master Keys Experience). I’ve thought perhaps some good words to ponder on and reflect for everyone in their own pursuits.
1. an extremely plentiful or over sufficient quantity or supply:
2. overflowing fullness:
3. affluence; wealth:
2. attractive quality; magnetic charm; fascination; allurement; enticement:
3. a person or thing that draws, attracts
, allures, or entices.
4. a characteristic or quality that provides pleasure; attractive feature:
When we refer to the Laws of Attraction, what are we doing each day to reflect positively on this law. To bridge my gap from where I was and where I am now; I was introduced to the 7 Day mental diet to start with. I have found this to be a valuable tool for all my daily activity.
1. manner of behaving or acting.
2. the action or reaction of any material under given circumstances:
- the aggregate of responses to internal and external stimuli
1. a call or summons to engage in any contest, as of skill, strength, etc.
2. something that by its nature or character serves as a call to battle,contest, special effort, etc.
3. a call to fight, as a battle, a duel, etc.
4. a demand to explain, justify, etc.
5. difficulty in a job or undertaking that is stimulating to one engaged in it.
Definiteness of Purpose a clear,determined, precise plan with and exact desired outcome defined as it very nature. If you are unaware of what this means or wish to develop this for yourself, this is one of the many things I have learned to create and manifest into my life during the study of Master Key Experience.
1. clearly defined or determined; not vague or general; fixed; precise; exact:
2. having fixed limits; bounded with precision:
3. positive; certain; sure:
1. the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge,developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.
2. the act or process of imparting or acquiring particular knowledge or skills, as for a profession.
3. a degree, level, or kind of schooling:
4. the result produced by instruction, training, or study:
5. the science or art of teaching; pedagogics.
A word I was introduced to during the MKE by Mark J. It is the true word to describe that which we pass of as education. The words although not that dissimilar, are vastly different in their meanings. I like the idea of drawing out from within over the other, directed instruction version.
1. a feeling or state of great joy or pride; exultant gladness; high spirits.
3. something that frustrates
, as an unresolved problem.
4. a feeling of dissatisfaction, often accompanied by anxiety or depression, resulting from unfulfilled needs or unresolved problems.
This is an emotion and feeling that I have consistently battled with; Am i doing it right, am I understanding the material? All this has been made easier to answer and get through because to the guides and the MMA partners I have been able to share the struggles and triumphs with.
1. the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end.
1. an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary:
2. customary practice or use:
3. a particular practice, custom, or usage:
4. a dominant or regular disposition or tendency; prevailing character or quality:
5. addiction, especially to narcotics (often preceded by the).
6. mental character or disposition: a habit of mind.
1. a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
2. a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal:
3. the principal male character in a story, play, film, etc.
2. Psychoanalysis. a mental mechanism, operating consciously or unconsciously, in which one person overestimates an admired attribute of another.
I think we often take this and do it without purpose. We are unsure of what we are idealizing because we have not focused on what it is we actually want. So although we go into the focused though, we manifest exactly what we focused our thought on, just tuns out it was not want we really wanted or most often, the opposite of what we ‘wished’ for, as it was what we were focused on.
1. the state or quality of being real.
2. resemblance to what is real
What we focus on, is what we create or manifest into our ‘reality’. Why, because it is what we focused on
1. the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness and vigor
2. soundness of body or mind; freedom from disease or ailment
4. vigor; vitality:
2. incorporeal or immaterial nature.
3. predominantly spiritual character as shown in thought, life, etc.;spiritual tendency or tone.
4. Often, spiritualities. property or revenue of the church or of an ecclesiastic in his or her official capacity.
1. the interaction of elements that when combined produce a total effect that is greater than the sum of the individual elements, contributions,etc.; synergism.
Probably my favourite word, it just sounds cool, let alone has a great meaning. the bottom line, “the whole is greater than the sum its parts”, 2+2=5.
1. state or quality of being vigilant
1. to recall or form mental images or pictures.
3. to form a mental image of.
4. to make perceptible to the mind or imagination.
1. a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black·bird· from black· bird·. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one’s emotion in words;
Words mean little when action is called for
So for fun I have given 20 words on which to ponder for week 20 of my blog. For each word we may find a different meaning to us in our experiences. There is not a right or wrong, just words for you to ponder. I have used most of these words somewhere in my blog often as a thesis point or a delivery method, in hopes of showing with clarity how these words mean to me. For each of us the journey is different and with different experiences which influence our understandings.
As we reviewed our growth and changes in these last few weeks, I have found a new synergy, and know that doing only some things and not others would not have resulted in the growth or circumstances I find myself in today.